Suggestion: Pickup Filter

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by RigBot, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RigBot

RigBot
    Hello! I recently created this Pickup Filter plugin for my Minecraft server and thought it would be a perfect fit for MCCentral too.

upload_2020-6-18_9-48-3.png

The plugin goes as followed. There are two options, a mode to which the player picks up everything, and a mode to where the player only can pickup important items.

upload_2020-6-18_9-48-51.png
    upload_2020-6-18_9-49-5.png

I think anyone can heavily support this to be added to the changelog of KitPvP's next season.
    This helps with toxicity too. Since it's very common for people to bow you into your junk that you just threw out. It can get very annoying picking it back up again.

Issel likes this.
  2. Issel

Issel
    Cool idea, I have also had this problem especially in SG where people hit me into the trash I just threw out. To add on your idea maybe the ability to choose what items you want to pick up/not to could be a cool/helpful thing as well. Hope this gets implemented!

-Issel.

3. jowhk

jowhk
    Wow. To any Admins/Owners reading this - implement this, please! Haha, this is just fantastic!

RigBot likes this.
  4. Condescendence

Condescendence
    There was a post similar to this a few weeks ago discussing how useful this implementation would be. I personally stand by what I said back then that it is highly unnecessary. It's pretty much like the better inventory hack and allows for cheaters or cleaners to easily retrieve loot after a big p5 fight if their inventories are clogged.

RigBot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.