SUGGESTION: new command

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Tcay, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tcay

/fix a or /fix armour. FIXES the armour that you currently have wearing. just saves hassle of taking it off individually. should be $10.

2. fajoszz

fajoszz
    Hello! I don't think this will be more useful, it is just removing and repairing one by one. It doesn't take long to do. -1

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    -1 i feel that would be a "hassle" since you can save more when youre just wearing it n' all. as well as, would the $10 be for donars or rookies since bedrocck+ get 50% reduced fro fix command

4. Envoys

Envoys
    -1 as well. I feel that it would remove the purpose of /fix and /fix all. Right now, most players will just take off their armor one by one if they need to repair it, which adds suspense if they're in a fight or near other players that might betray them. However, if you add /fix armor, like you said, it would completely ruin the suspense from just doing /fix and the purpose of /fix all if you're in a hurry and don't have time to repair each piece separately.

5. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, Tcay I do not think there should be a new command for now. The reason for this is because Mccentral has enough commands on the server. We do not need the /fix or /fix armor command because there is already a repair station. The armor and tool repairing station is located at the community enchantment table and anvils. The cost to repair the tool or armor is 10 prismarine tokens and you repair it by right click the sign while holding the item you want to repair. It does not take that long to repair the tool or armor individually at the repair station. Overall it is a -1 for me and have a good day or night.

6. Togglings

none of these kids play kit pvp seriously. We need /fix armor, since we really dont want some1 to betray us while we are fixing out gear one by one.

7. Personalisation

TrueMute
    We don't need this command. A repair station, as Raptor has already mentioned, is present on the server and available for use. Also, I understand what you're saying Togglings. Nobody wants to be betrayed by his/her teammates but well.. then you should go out of the pvp zone to repair your armor instead of taking the risk and repairing your armor mid warzone and possibly getting killed.

Yours Sincerely,
    Martijn

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  8. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Every single person besides togglings needs to leave. Get out! This is Kitpvp Discussion, not skyblock. This is THE MOST important kitpvp command and THE ONLY reason kitpvp players buy a rank. Yes, we need this command.

Adictions likes this.
  9. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Also Raptor there isn’t even shards on kitpvp ur so ignorant sorry this is a toxic thread but I’m sick of people coming into kitpvp and acting like we don’t know what we are talking about when u all think ur in skyblock general discussion.

Adictions likes this.
  10. guih

guihzy
    Heyo
    No. I don't think kitpvp needs a command that will make you repair your armor set only. /fix all is available already (although you need $50, or $25 and bedrock rank to use it), and making another command for that would be one more thing to be taken care of before reset, which would postpone the reset a little bit.

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  11. Togglings

everybody here staff hunting. fuck off we need our commands "we dont need these commands" stfu ***** you dont play kitpvp, everybody that doesnt actually play the game, fuck off. having to pay for fix is fucking aids change my mind. This has been free all fucking life now they change it cause they wanted to. having to leave pvp because you ont have money is pissing me off, also having to wait for people saying uhh I have to fix pisses me off, just add the fucking command back, atleast kitpvp wasnt as dead as it is now.

Adictions likes this.
  12. Vunrable

Vunrable
    -1 I think the fact that having to take your armour off 1 by 1 adds a lot more challenge to the pvp fights. If people could just /fix all it just means that those with enough gaps and pots would rule pvp. On the other hand, if you really want to stay safe in pvp when fixing, bring another set to put on whilst you fix. High risk, high reward.

13. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Vulnerable did u read the comment right above? U clearly don’t main kitpvp so can u leave plz? K thx I’m getting annoyed

Adictions likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.