Suggestion for the Central Mc Forum - Area to Publish Recorded Videos at Mc Central

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Felipe Bastos Vitorio, Aug 16, 2021.

?

Do you agree with this idea

1. YES

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

I have an idea here , to create a YouTuber area here on the Forum , for those who recorded videos within Mc Central 's server . To be able to publicize the videos recorded on the server, here in the forum .

Yukihira likes this.
  2. 10sec

10sec
    Hello.

What people usually do when it comes to sharing YT videos or, generally speaking, recordings of their own, is basically posting it as an "off-topic" thread, or just basically going to their own profile and sharing it as their new 'status'.

I personally don't believe an actual new section of the forums for media per se is needed, as you can easily share it using the methods I mentioned above.

Thank you!

Felipe Bastos Vitorio likes this.
  3. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

Well , we do not even know if it is allowed here on the forum to post on your own profile , but an area to promote videos recorded on Mc Central is even a good idea .

4. guih

guihzy
    You’re free to share mccentral videos in any parts of the forum (just make sure you’re not posting it as a player report ticket or bug report or under support forums)
    I’d try keeping the video under the appropriate subforum (I.e. skywars videos under the minigames discussion, prison videos under the prison general discussion etc)
    Just make sure no ips to other servers are shown and ur gucci

5. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

But I understand your opinion and other people's too, but let's see what the rest of the community here at Mc Central will say.

6. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    Unfortunately I believe that there are too few videos made on MCC to warrant an exclusive video section.

7. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

I record almost directly on the central mc , I would end up using this area directly , but we have to see other people here on the forum

8. Ankh

Ankh
    These are forums, not an advertising outlet lol

There are better ways to get views, just saying.

9. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

it's just an idea , I understand what you mean

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.