Suggestion for /claim perms

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Arctiid, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Arctiid

Arctiid
    Hey all,

so this is a very specific problem/suggestion I have regarding claim perms. To start off I would like to say I love the customizability of the /claim perms menu as it allows me to choose very specific player actions that I can either allow or prohibit within each of my claims. That being said there is a missing feature that I think would be a good addition and that is the ability to disallow the ability to eat chorus fruit in claims. Ender pearls are toggleable as they can allow people to access certain locations you may not want people snooping around but, depending on the nature of your claim, chorus fruit can be much more destructive as people can teleport through walls and access any part of your build, albeit with an element of randomness. This is mainly a problem for me as I run /WARP RED (#1 Redstone Shop <3) in which I regularly host events where players explore a puzzle maze and compete to win a large in-game cash prize. the only problem is that I've had many players just cheese the event by eating chorus fruit until they located every objective. I'm not a giga genius coder man so I don't fully understand if it's possible to disallow eating a certain food in a certain area but it's just an idea I had that I think would help myself and other people who want to keep certain areas secure. I feel like this post ended up way longer than I anticipated but I wonder what you guys think about this or whether I'm the only one who has this issue.

-Arctiid
    current IGN: ___Calvin

Moth and bratphobic like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.