Suggestion - Depth Strider

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by iluvu, Jan 1, 2020.

1. iluvu

I was very pleased to recently put depth strider on my boots until I realized that if you are in the water they basically do not work (due to the amount of times you are teleported back). This could just be me but I don't think it is so could a fix be looked into? They work flawlessly on factions.

HelliK likes this.
  2. Vervain

Vervain
    That is true! I sometimes take them off because the lag back gets a little intense, especially when you’re swimming in the middle underwater if that makes sense, not sure how to word it. If it could somehow get looked into and fixed that would be really nice, It isn't just you, its also me as well so I guess its a bug?

#2 Vervain, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  3. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    I've noticed this on Skyblock, too. Record a video of it & upload it to the bug reports section of the forums.

4. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I have come across this issue as well. I also have encountered large amounts of lag backs when I have been using boats. Has anyone else had an issue with boats?

Thanks, Olli

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  5. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    nope not with boats

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.