Suggestion - Add new SkyWars maps

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Felipe Bastos Vitorio, Aug 7, 2019.

?

Do you agree with this suggestion

Poll closed Aug 14, 2019.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

Bring New Maps to SkyWars From Mc Central , Also bring old maps to the server .

2. ImConcerned

vNato
  3. kvng_steph

AyeItsSteph
    Hello there!
    I definitely agree with you on this a few new maps on SW wouldn't be a bad thing. If you want me to be honest with you there are other mini games that are desperately in need of new maps. I would like to see some new maps added on CTF, Murder Mayhem, and skywars. If you want you should try making a skywars map.​

4. Zguy2000

Zguy2000
    I've talked with multiple staff members about adding new content (Maps, Store items such as particle effects, new minigames, etc.) and the answer is always the same: The staff is WAY too busy adding things in such as anti-cheat and bug fixes, when adding more things like minigames and maps only extends their to-do list and makes things way more difficult for them until they can get the server at a stable enough point to where they can actually add new things. Unfortunately, I wouldn't expect anything new to come soon. But, it never hurts to suggest and throw out ideas :) You never know when you'll make something so great that they can't resist the idea.

Have a nice day/night!
    Discord: Zguy2000#2656

Felipe Bastos Vitorio likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.