Sub-Server reset confusion

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ImConcerned, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ImConcerned

vNato
    Factions is currently resetting and i have observed that, in the lobby, many players say 'Why is factions not working?' or 'Is factions down?' or similar to that. They say this because in your inventory, you have a compass which lets you select minigame/sub-server. Currently if you hover over factions it says just 'Factions server' and when you click on it, Nothing happens. You can see this in the video below :

I know that it says the countdown for the reset above the NPC but many players use the compass instead of running over to the NPC's and hitting them to join a sub-server/minigame.

I have an idea that it should say the reset countdown / a message to say that the sub-server is resetting when you hover over the item of the sub-server.

I know there is only 2 days and 20 hours left on the factions reset but for the future I feel that this could be a very successful update and make the server a better and easier place for new and experienced players (because that is what it is all about).

Thank you for reading,
    you may leave your opinion on this idea in the replies below.
    -ImConcerned (Nathan)

2. BtwImQuestion

BtwImQuestion
    Hello !

I Believe it is fine as it is at the moment as before you log into MCC it says -

MCCentral Factions Reset
    9th August 5pm CT
    - $2500 In Prizes

It Also mentions in game when you go to click the player how long is left until the Sub-Server is back up. I understand where you're coming from but i believe it is alright how it is at the moment.
    Have a Lovely rest of your day !

deleteduser likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.