StrikermusicMC false banning people for hacking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logicshotz, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logicshotz

Logicshotz
    So i was playing skywars and used an enderperl and killed someone. I'm assuming i killed the staff. 2 seconds later i get logged out and it banned me for 30 days. i look up the reason for ban and it said "client Modification" really???! dude this staff member is literally banning people with no proof what so ever. even if you check his profile there is complaints. i submitted the ban appeal and he closed the thread, denied it and said " you didnt submit proof" Really? how can i prove my innocence when i didn't do anything wrong in the first place. (what proof?) staff members please look into this and unban me this is such a pain. i literally play prisons everyday, have spent over $100 on the server and have 84 votes already. why would i cheat? and how am i supposed to get unbanned if he denied the appeal? its literally so immature for this kid to be banning people without proof on this game. please look into this

FastWifi likes this.
  2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Unfortunately, if your appeal was denied there is nothing else left you can do. Moderators and higher are not required to record evidence as they take reviews to ensure they know how to detect hacks.

If you still feel like there is a problem, you can always create a staff report at https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports-staff/
    Making threads like these don't solve anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.