Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Store Purchase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Afonsou, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Afonsou

Hey. In my purshase is says "invalid billing adress". what does that mean? what do I put then?

Thanks

2. Zlain

Zlain
    Hey There,
    From my understanding the "invalid billing adress" is based off of your card. MCC doesn't use your address to bill it, ituses information from your card, so I'd check with your card holders to see what's wrong. ​

3. Sloze

Sloze
    Hey Afonosu, hope you're doing well,
    When entering your billing address you need to type your exact address character to character and how it's entered in your system, I looked this up myself and found this: For example : Second Floor, can also be S/F, 2nd Floor, IInd Floor, but to the system processing it would require exactly as it was entered in the system. I hope this helps with your issues!

4. Sparky

SparkyDawg
    Hey Afonosu!
    The good thing about the struggle with your purchase is nothing went through so do not worry that you may be getting scammed or anything. What happened is when you put your card in, the card that you put ins billing address is different to the one you typed in. This is basically just a way to prevent fraud. so if some scammer happened to get a hold of your cards numbers they still might not know the address and other parts of it.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    - Cxltic_Warrior

5. fedham

fedham
    Uhh im not sure... but THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE SERVER. <3

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.