Steal/rob players

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ItsKevinBud, Jun 16, 2020.

1. ItsKevinBud

Rob a players bal with /rob (name) or something like that, has to be a group event tho with chance of getting caught by the cops and paying a fine.

2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Where? One particular subserver? All of them?

3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! I think this could be a great thing to add to prison, and no other sub-server. On prison, the idea is that there aren't many rules, hence why you are allowed to scam and deathtrap. To expand on your idea, I believe it should be that, one player will be able to run a command to rob another player for an amount of their money. However, it's only a random chance that they will succeed, being less likely if they are trying to steal a lot, and more likely if it's a small amount. If they fail, they have to pay the amount of money back to the player who they tried to rob (like a fee).

If the prison server implemented cops, or prison guards, that would be a big change, though. Maybe instead, they could make it so that if a player fails to rob someone multiple times, or maybe less if they rob for large amounts, then they could be automatically given some kind of punishment. Maybe a decrease in their prison rank, or a revoke from the steal command for a long time. This punishment shouldn't be anything that goes on their actual punishment record, like mutes or bans, but just something that applies to that server.

Overall, if they implemented this with the changes I described above, then this would be a really cool thing to add to the next season of prison. +0.5

4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey, if they were to add this. I feel like there has to be something else than just them “robbing” someone. Like you have to kill them before you rob them or something. I feel like this can be a cool idea, but I don’t see it being implemented anytime.

5. Zeroe

If this were to be added, I'd suggest that this can only take place in warp pvp. It would be unfair to those afk and come back to them having money taken from their account. Overall, I -1 since I personally don't see using this and since there's already scamming it may upset many players.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.