Starting shop

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Rip mcc :), Jul 3, 2020.

1. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam
    Hey guys!!!
    So I have played for a really long time but took a year long break or so, However I have built up my island a little bit since the recent restart and decided to create a shop! I have the building done now i need to know what to sell and buy, let me know in the comments please :)

2. soulsnad

If you get soulsand from your kits, that's a good thing to sell if you have a rank. Other things from your kit are in demand as well such as glowstone, glass, redstone, sea lanterns, sand and most other things from the kit that aren't easily accessible. If you have an enderman spawner, epearls are a good thing to sell for pvp players. If you have a zombie pigman farm and a tree farm, you could create a god apple shop. Iron is also something people buy a lot of so if you come across an Iron Golem spawner that might be a good thing to have in your shop. Also, make sure to ask around the server and see what people need. You can always be adding new things to your shop after getting feedback from your friends on skyblock. Hope I gave you some good ideas and good luck on your shop!

Rip mcc :) likes this.
  3. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam

Ive been really debating getting a rank for that reason as well, but those are some great ideas thank you!

4. ItatchiUchiha

Im thinking about buting coal bc so i can get kits and I got soulsand kits

5. Haylos

Haylos
    Right now I believe the economy is based on the farming and the spawners, you might find it useful to use one of these options for your benefit on this shop you are planning to open. In my personal opinion as the guy before me said, soulsand is a pretty secure option to make money. Always be paying attention to what is being demanded on the server, right now as it is start of the map people want to farm to get a lot of money.

TheKingOfTurtlez and Rip mcc :) like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.