Staking/duels should be allowed?

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by reseed, Jul 30, 2019.

1. reseed

As far as I know there's no way to duel in kit pvp
    custom command like /duel [username] or something like that might be a good addition?

2. eyan

Eyan
    You actually are able to do /duel in kitpvp. However, players aren't allowed to bring their own gear so there isn't really much point for it other than to see who's better at pvp. It would be cool if players could duel using what they have in their inventory, that way there's something to gain/duel from a bout. Players are able to wager items though, so they could just do that I guess.

3. Hi,

There is a duel command in KitPvP. You simply just type ./duel [username] and wait for them to accept. Once they have accepted you have the option to put in any item you wish to wager. This is similar to other sub-servers, I'm quite confused on how you did not know, since you knew the command.

4. This idea was presented a while back by many community members: to be able to duel with your own items. However, games would be severely unfair and would take way to long. For example: If someone were to bring 2 stacks of gapples into the duel [128 god apples], the game would take hours to end. There is also a problem with dueling PvP armor, hackers. Since staff cannot see what is going on in duels, people would probably start hacking on alts to gain armor.

-Recrement

eyan likes this.
  5. eyan

Eyan
    I'm glad you brought that up because I forgot staff couldn't see what's going on in duels. Also, the god apple thing you said is also a pretty good point. I guess it's fine the way it is :)

6. reseed

probably jad caps on ngl, but it's not really staking if you don't win any items :(

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.