Staff.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Trogs, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trogs

I posted an appeal about 21 hours ago without a response, as I was muted for four days. Is the best move to just stay silent until my specified mod checks the appeal forum, or should I contact another staff to review my appeal? Anyways it’s kinda hard contacting staff while being muted. Thanks.

2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

Staff must respond to your appeal within 72 hours! (Apart from admins)

If the specified staff that muted you is on Leave then a SrMod+ will respond however it might take a bit longer

Hope this helped :)
    ___Sean___

3. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Hey!

I suggest waiting for a reply rather than messaging the staff member that punished you. If it wasn't an administrator, ex-staff, or LOA staff member that punished you, then you will receive a reply within 3 days, most likely within the next 24 hours. Some staff may deny your appeal solely due to you asking for it to be checked, and that is completely fair since you broke a rule and now are asking them to immediately check your appeal without giving them the time they may need to. Ultimately the choice is yours, but I would suggest leaving it as is and wait for a reply. I will be locking the thread.

puposaurus and iiSean like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.