Staff!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beeankah, Apr 1, 2020.

1. beeankah

beeankah
    I'm not sure if this has been said or done before on the forums (and if it has then my bad but I just wanted to say this too)
    But no matter where I go on MCC there are a lot of players who talk about how "bad" the staff members are,
    and to anyone who thinks this who use the forums this post is for you!

Please hear me out when I say that the staff members are definitely not bad. No they are not always perfect, they are human and can make mistakes sometimes (if they mess up a punishment or something which happens rarely i'm sure)
    But staff members work hard to keep our community stable and sane. People who complain about staff are usually ones who get punished by one and I think this is more because they're just mad about being muted/banned. Well I don't see anything wrong here because the staff have to memorise the rules and what can and cant be said in chat, which means if they mute you, its because you broke the rules so they are giving you the fair punishment.

I know some people do, but not all people realise how lucky we are to have the staff members that we have today. As I said they keep our community stable! They're friendly and hard-working. The server wouldn't be how it is today if it weren't for them. Some people complain the server is bad but thats because its common for people to focus on the bad things instead of the good. There are so many good aspects of the server that I could write a whole essay about it! Stop focusing on small flaws and take a look at all the good things this server has.

And finally, y'all gotta stop saying they just ignore hackers and such. Because they don't. If you're in the MCC discord and you think they ignore hackers, look at the #support channel! you can see the community members message hacker usernames and some staff members will almost instantly explain if they managed to ban the hacker or if they're not hacking or logged out.

They do their absolute best to give us a good experience in MCC, and I hope everyone can realise that after reading this post !!

Thank you to the staff team and just anyone in general in the MCC community who help out to keep everyone happy! <3

(TLDR: staff work hard for us to be happy, some people don't realise that. be thankful we have them to begin with)

kuieren, mxbel, 10Controls and 7 others like this.
  2. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    I totally agree with this! Staff don't ignore hackers. There are like 2k players online the server every day, all the time and not every staff member can be online at the same time. If you catch a hacker without evidence and ask for a staff members help, don't yell at them for being late. You don't know what timezone they are in and if they are sleeping. Even if you put out a report ticket, not every staff member is on the Reports team. The staff team does a lot and the most they can to help the community. They can't respond to everyone at once!

mxbel, beeankah and Naruto Uchiha like this.
  3. Laziih

shqn_
    Hey :)

The staff on here are great, they always provide helpful answers to our questions. It's difficult to moderate a lot of things at once, especially when it comes to hackers. They do their best, I appreciate anything they can do for me.
    People should respect them more in my opinion.

4. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    https://i.badlion.net/xJSwmQx5PEqBjC9X5aeLBi.png
    proves my point lmao as soon as staff leave...

5. beeankah

beeankah
    mxbel likes this.
  6. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    I agree but it’s kinda like your doing their job, I had 40 accepted reports yesterday lol

7. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    It wouldn’t be doing their job. They can’t be everywhere at once. If anything, it’s helping out the community. That’s practically saying you shouldn’t pick up trash because a custodian will come by and get it. If you want this community to be better and start growing, you have to help out and not get angry at the people who are trying everything they can to help.

mxbel, 10Controls and beeankah like this.
  8. Thrillers

Thrillers
    I agree a lot of players complain out of spite that they may have died or almost died. To be fair once you report or say someone is hacking I have seen staff get right on it and its kinda amazing to see. A lot of players don't understand also how hard it is to staff, there is so many other things staff members have to do and adding on banning so many hackers. I just wish there was an anticheat to help them out and the players.

beeankah likes this.
  9. Stolsiee

Stolsieee
    I 100% agree, staff are working so hard to make the server as good as possible for all the players!

beeankah and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  10. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I completely agree, the staff members are human and they have a max! People do not understand how hard it is to be a staff member and having experience as a staff on MCC I completely agree. All staff members are trying their hardest and they are doing their best. Even though they sometimes can make mistakes they try their best to fix it!

I completely love all the staff members because of their dedication to the server and the fact that they would spend their time to make the server as much of a wonderful experience for the players.

Also, there is a way to help staff members out with their duty. You can record and report players on the forums website by clicking this link [Here]
    You can also join discords and help players out, you can help by chatreporting players in chat for break a Chat rule! There are many ways to help staff members.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

beeankah likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.