Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kissxngbullets, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissxngbullets

AlexisSk8s
    This server needs more staff. Way too many hackers!

Abar likes this.
  2. Abar

Abar
    I'm looking to apply for staff on the 12th in hopes that I can join the team. I have over 100 accepted reports at the moment and am good at identifying hackers. I definitely agree that more people need to become staff as a few resigned recently. +1

kissxngbullets likes this.
  3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Heynya!

I feel like this server has a lot of dedicated staff roaming its lands and while it's nice to have more staff, I don't think it's their fault for there being too many hackers. It's just that this server has bad anti-cheat (hopefully getting fixed soon), and hackers know this and play on this server constantly.

Meow! Farewellnya!

4. deleteduser98

hi, I do agree we need more staff as that would be helpful but i also think a good anti cheat system would go a long way. I, myself am applying for staff soon once I meet all requirements:D

5. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey!
    Firstly, good luck to everyone applying to the staff team, also I would like to say, If there are hackers, you can always report them here. If you can't record or anything, you can also DM a staff member/ ask for help in the #support of our official discord server.

kissxngbullets and Abar like this.
  6. derrec

Server just needs a better anticheat.

7. Kane

Kane
    Hey!

We are aware of the hacker situation in the server, but there isn’t much we can do. In order to accept someone on the staff team, the applications team has to investigate a couple of things and decide whether the user is a good fit for the position. They can’t accept anyone on the team just because we need more staff. You’re free to apply for staff if you believe you’re a good fit for the position. I’ll lock this thread as there is no point in leaving it unlocked.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.