Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

[STAFF] Why don't you autolock a threat after 14 days?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fedham, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fedham

fedham
    So the other day when I got on my computer I was greeted with a warning on these forums. Not sure when but I managed to reply to a thread that was 14 days old therefore bringing the forum back to life. I was thinking, if replying to an old thread is punishable, why isn't it being auto locked after the 14 day period so people don't accidentally do this. I've asked both a helper friend and a moderator on the server and they both weren't sure why auto locking isn't a thing. Anyone have an answer?

2. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    You can read my thread here that brings up this same suggestion, and review some of the comments that other players bring up regarding this idea. One of the main pieces of valuable feedback regarding a feature like this is quoted below.

This point about allowing the original poster 1 free thread bump is important, as automatically locking the thread would block the user from doing so. Do give this suggestion thread a read-through though, as other users bring up some very valid & interesting points as well as tweaks to this suggestion.

fedham and xBenz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.