Staff team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaQuack_, Sep 17, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaQuack_

DaQuack_
    I like to say that this might be the best year of the staff team. next week we will be seeing new staff members and im sure we will all enjoy the time. The staff team has been a great help over the years. I hope to see the staff team grow bigger and bigger. Also to see the players happy and joyfull that they have a good server to experince.

ImConcerned likes this.
  2. Ankh

Ankh
  3. httpmeme

genderroles
    Hiya!

I don't think there's such things as "best staff year" or "worst staff year" mainly because both ways is disrespectful, in my opinon mainly because there's a batch from one year who have worked hard and did a lot and maybe in some batches/years some have put in the minium effort which is not bad, but I just think they both can be degrading.

I do appreicate that you think that we've bee doing good, but this is a simple opinion and everyone is allowed to to be entitled to their own.

Have A lovely day/night!

-meme

DaQuack_ likes this.
  4. DaQuack_

DaQuack_
    Yes, But this is just in my opinion.

5. DaQuack_

DaQuack_
  6. Kane

Kane
    Hey!

Thank you. Reading stuff like this really motivates us and makes us want to do our best for the community and it's players. In addition, I'd like to thank all the ex staff members as well. Without them, the server would not have been as great as it is right now. A lot of players believe that whenever they see a red tag, that means that something is bad going to happen, but little do they know that we are not there to worsen their experience; we are mainly there to help players whether it is to ban hackers or simply answer questions.

Have a nice day!

7. Ankh

Ankh
    What I "think" is that you're sucking up to the staff team because you want to apply for helper in the near future. "yOu CaN tHiNk WhAt YoU wAnT tO tHiNk BuT iM sTaYiNg WiTh My ThOuGhTs"

I may not be the nicest, but I've been here since the server has released, not to mention I've been staff twice. I don't care what you think, but do not try to bullshit me that this is the best the staff team has ever been.

Pxrge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.