Staff still has not answered my email on donation problem! (Please Help)

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by MistaCool, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaCool

Hi, its danp64 again and i was just wondering why my email still has not been answered. I waited the 7 days and used the correct format in the email. I also double checked and know i sent it to the correct mccentral support email.
    All i want fixed is my rank coal transferred from my danp64 account to my MistaCool account. I have proof of everything, including the receipt, and access to both accounts. It seems like an easy fix to me and i can screen share everything for proof in the support discord. I don't know why this has not been addressed yet and I am hoping for any answer before October 4th, since its the faction reset day and i want priority to be able to get into the server the first day of the new map. (I have already sent an email to the support mccentral email please don't link me that again and just answer me or tell me to join the support discord at any time.)

Again thank you in advance
    danp64/MistaCool

2. Advolton

Advolton
    Alright so,
    The staff are extremely busy most of the time with !reports and our forums. That's probably why the Email hasn't been looked at our taken seriously, I do somewhat believe that the MCC Support Emails might be dead. At the moment it's taking Staff a long time to fix issues on the Discord, and a problem in-game with Anti Cheat has been a problem for around a week now and still hasn't even been acknowledged by the Staff.
    That being said, I think you've done the right think posting a Thread. I would of done the game thing. You'll more than likely get a response from Staff on here, and a suggestion on where to go next, I would also recommend you join the MCC Discord if you haven't already, and post something in the #Support room, I'm more than certain after a few hours you'll get a response back.
    I do however think emailing MCC Support will never be taken seriously, and you'll be waiting a long, long, long time if not forever to even get a response or to move onto the next step. So good-luck with the Forums and I hope you can resolve your issue soon.
    As always, their is no hate or dis-respect intended with this post, just helpful and respectful information and advice.
    Thanks, Vize.

3. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Hello there,
    I am sorry to hear that your donation ticket email hasn't been responded to yet. Usually they are responded to within 5-7 days. Please keep in mind that only one admin deals with the donation ticket so that is maybe why it is taking a long time for you to get a response. However I have seen that you are requesting a rank transfer to your other account. Unfortunately I am sorry to tell you that we do not transfer ranks to other accounts so that could be why your ticket hasn't been responded too.
    Feel free to pm me with any other questions you may have.
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.