Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Staff Requirements

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Auxn, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auxn

I was considering for applying to staff, but the recent changes from 50 to 100 player reports just seems excessive. Why the change?

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hello!

50 Player Reports are very easy to achieve. I've seen players achieve that requirement within a week by grinding mainly Minigames and KitPvP. We also encourage you to report ALL types of offenses and not just stick to one. This change allows the Application Team to see if an applicant really knows the server rules

45 Days on the forums was short, in my opinion. All you had to do was sign up and come back 1 month and a half later and you already met the requirement. Now, you need to be apart of the forums for a minimum of 3 months. This gives you the opportunity to gain the 20 required posts and to learn more about the network through the forums.

mcrcus, Simplistiq and Elecctricc like this.
  3. deleteduser

Just confirming what he said (as a member of the Application Team) is correct. With the recent overflow of hackers on minigames, it's been quite easy to get reports in and rush the process, one of the main reasons why the requirements were increased. A couple of years ago the requirements were MUCH harder, so this new change shouldn't really be that hard.

It's always good to take more time to improve yourself!

Best of luck,
    Thread Locked // Answer Confirmation

Muel#0210
    Confirmation requested by xBenz

#3 deleteduser, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.