STAFF NEED TO ACT FAST OR KITPVP WILL DIE

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by bob9784, Sep 2, 2019.

?

Revert fix all

1. Yes ofcourse

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No its fine now

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. make it cheaper

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. bob9784

Im enjoying the new kitpvp season but the fix all thing needs to just go back to normal people are quitting left right and centre and it needs to be sorted out i dont want to see this die.

Im gonna link my last forum post on the introduction of envoys which got positive feedback im also going to list some of the problems at the moment.

1) Fix all this is the main issue and you can see how much of a toll it has taken on the community with loads of forum posts about people quitting and you can see it on the server its not dead but it will be unless staff act/

2) Staff are being idiotic.

3) Listening to the community but not at the same time.

4) This one is a massive issue for me and its hackers you introduce fix alling costing money and yet i spent 125 on fix alling to save myself from a hacker its just stupid.

I wont quit but will carry on playing through out the season but things need to change and i think a new gamemode in kitpvp will be very beneficial on saving kitpvp.

heres the link to the envoy post- https://mccentral.org/community/threads/new-gamemode-inside-of-kitpvp.14394/

thanks for reading and if you dont play kitpvp dont comment also alex sort it out or kitpvp will die.

2. Mqney

I don't think he should revert it. I think he should make it so that Rookies have to pay $25, Coal - Diamond have to pay $15, and Bedrock+ get it for free. This way Rookies get fix all and they're happy, then Coal - Diamond get it for a decraeased fee which makes them happy, then Bedrock+ gets it for free which makes them happy. It's such an easy fix to this issue and I really hope he actually listens to it

3. Mqney

You clearly don't actually play kit. If we see a hacker we're not reporting it before we die. We also know why he changed it, he just changed it in the worst way possible. When people pay for ranks, they want to have perks. If those perks are suddenly removed then people are going to be angry. Don't comment on posts like this if you don't actually play kitpvp.

4. bob9784

Do you play kitpvp because if you dont delete your comment and pvping in a singleplayer world is totally different and you cant just report a hacker whilst there bhopping on you so please delete your comment it makes no sense.

5. Lunatix

lunatix
    I think they should 100% revert it and make it so Bedrock+ have it for free and $25 for Rookie-Diamond. This means that it isn't as pay to win as it was the past few seasons because Rookies still have fix all and even know the rookies are still moaning that the server is pay to win even after alex tried to make it so it was fair for everyone. :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.