Staff Member Zonafer [Helper] caught scamming??

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Logicshotz, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logicshotz

Logicshotz
    types in chat "come please" so i do /p h to his plot and its a fall trap. and refused to give stuff back. Isn't it against the staff rules for them to do this?
    -if im wrong let me know
    Below have added a link to the video youtube:

SeptimoHokage likes this.
  2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Just to clarify, I was not actually scamming. I never asked anyone to go to my plot, nor was I there. At the time, I was middleman for a deal going on. Ubfortunately, when you brought up the issue in public chat (instead of private messages), other players came to my plot and picked up what you had dropped. Sadly, I was not there, and was unable to help. However, noting that, I will say that my plot's spawnpoint was set fairly high, and this was set well before my promotion. After the issue was brought to my attention, I reset the spawnpoint. If you would to make a staff report on me, you may do so here.

Thank you!

3. Ankh

Ankh
    "come to this plot please"? Also if it was a mistake then why would you refuse to return items... Honestly seems pretty irresponsible that you would leave your plot spawnpoint as a deathtrap even when applying for staff, you had 2 weeks to change it to something that would follow the staff rules. :neutral:

Logicshotz likes this.
  4. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Like I said, I was MM for a trade at the time, and one of the players was in the median between 2 plots. Because the other player and I were discussing in /p chat, I stepped out and asked the other player to join us on the plot.

Because I wasn't at my plot when the incident took place, I was unable to collect or return any items. As you can see later in the video, another player starts advertising my plot, despite me not having any connection to him. You can clearly see my response ("no").

I honestly forgot about this until today. I set the spawnpoint back when Prison reset, which (IIRC) was back in April/May. When I was alerted to the issue, I promptly resolved it. What this video does not show is a) the new spawnpoint and b) the fact I was busy with a MM at the time.

#4 Zonafer, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  5. Logicshotz

Logicshotz
    right??

6. Ankh

Ankh
    Could've been a little more descriptive, other than just "come to this plot". Kind of surprised more people didn't go to your plot, especially since you're staff and all...

But still, how can you explain not fixing the plot spawnpoint? Like I said you had roughly 2 weeks to while waiting for your application to be accepted. Plus, your promotion was 2 days ago, you've had plenty of time even as staff to fix these things... There should be no reason that your plot is still a deathtrap.

PumahKITPVP and Logicshotz like this.
  7. Composures

Composures
    Hello Logicshotz,

The rule is not directed to all staff members, as Faction staff are allowed to do these things on the Faction Subserver. Zonafer had already clarified this as accidental and explained they were doing this prior to being a staff on the server. They made a simple mistake, by not fixing the issue on their plot in which they have done so now. They were promoted three days ago and it is natural for them to make simple mistakes like this. You should not be making a forum post about the issue, when it comes down to stuff like this, as you can make a simple staff report if you find it as an issue. They will more than likely not be punished for this since it was an accident and they did not know it was still a thing on their plot at the time.

Now I will be locking this thread. Have a nice day or night! -Lauran

B_Man05 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.