Staff member help please.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by fdghgfgfbgf, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fdghgfgfbgf

I made an appeal 3 days ago. Can a staff member take a look at my punishment appeal because the staff member that punished me retired and is no longer staff member in mc central.

2. Hey there!
    The staff member that punished you had re-signed however a SrMod will look into it, but it may be a slightly longer wait!
    However looking at your punish history the staff member that punished you was on "22nd June 2019" for advertising and the staff had re-sign on "28th August 2019"
    Since you had been muted for "Advertising" you can only appeal it in the next 6 month, meaning if you appealed few days nothing would happen "Since your 6 month of waiting isn't over"
    You can only appeal on "December 22nd 2019" however who punished you "Had already resign so an Sr-mod would look into it and deal with it!"

~Thanks

3. Ankh

Ankh
    You're allowed to appeal a punishment if the staff member that punished you is no longer a part of the team.

4. Fabbo

Fabbo
    The appeal as been responded to.

- Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.