Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Staff Member Cosmetics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CoolElla, Mar 31, 2020.

1. CoolElla

CoolElla
    Hi guys ,

This idea could work throughout all sub servers , An idea i have had is that each member of the staff team could pick their favourite sub server , (skyblock , factions , prisons ect ). They could then pick an custom item of their choice to be added to the ancient / mythical keys .

Each staff members item could be tailored to their personality / what they are known for .

- Ella ❤️

2. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey so, while this idea sounds good on the surface, you do have to think about the technicalities of it. Things such as:

-What if the staff members resign/are demoted?
    -Does every staff get their own personal cosmetic, and if so, that’d be adding over 50 personalized items? to the server.
    -How would they get it out of keys, and how would they make it so that staff can get it but normal players cannot? (Unless you’re saying that everyone should have access to them)
    -Cosmetics are currently to be put on in the lobby and are bought in the MCC shop and/or from Cosmetic Keys. If this were to be implemented to ancient/myth keys, would they just not show up in the cosmetic menu in /hub?

Overall, I would give a +1 to the idea of giving something extra to the staff team, but for this particular idea I’m going to have to -1, reasons being it’s too vague of an idea and would be hard to implement.

Let me know if you have further developments on this idea, have a good day! :)

kuieren, CoolElla and Pinqed like this.
  3. CoolElla

CoolElla
    Hi Mxbel ,

Maybe a way of combining our ideas would be to revamp the lobby gadgets to “ Staff Cosmetics “ .

This would Make the staff team have special items that are linked to them , such as a tnt wand that spawns tnt around the player , but doesn’t damage the spawn . Or maybe even a Army Of foxes spawn around a user for Animatedfox’s item .

If a Staff member then resigns then their item will be removed , and the player who had that item originally would be granted a certain amount of cosmetic chests to make up for the loss .

Hope You approve of this idea ! :D

- Ella

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  4. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    I think that would be a very cool idea, but only for a select amount of staff, Thier are a ton of staff lol

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.