Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Staff are corrupt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TwinBlade, Jul 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwinBlade

the Staff are corrupted again, and am too old to fix, I hope that just like in the past mcc ups and downs will fix itself it dont need a hero. People like Aceptedapeal And timp Keep it afloat ,

I have trust in them.

Haxer are not an issue
    Player that are ipbanned are coming back on thats an issue

the skill level in pvp is a joke No existant to all you OG 17th year july the 5th was my 17th year of mc
    everyone else has fallen and it leaves just me

Tcay, Lexxonist and Twizsoul like this.
  2. Cessie2u

Cessie2u
    Um...

This is probably not the right platform to discuss your spite for the server.

Also, I nearly had a stroke trying to read this, with all due respect of course. :)

Ianto likes this.
  3. Twizsoul

Twizsoul
    Mc Central is a joke, just have fun on this server while it's here. Don't get involved or start any drama and just do what you want, this server is doomed to fall as it seems Alex truly doesn't care for this server and is just riding the profits he can out of this. It's probably another reason why kids under 18 are always given mod, just so he doesn't have to pay them anything since they technically work for free willingly when they apply for staff so they can't complain or say anything about money.
    1594461453998155186471190036567.jpg

Flarinbeast likes this.
  4. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey im sorry you guys feel this way! You can always feel free to report staff members here! In my opinion staff do there best to be the greatest they can and help out the server!

wiso01 likes this.
  5. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    It's difficult to combat this when they're using VPNs. Staff ban them, but there isn't much more they can do, especially since the Anti-VPN system in place is easy to bypass. Like everyone else is doing, you could either deal with a problem that's currently out of MCC's control and reach, or you can leave.

This seems more like a personal problem. If you have proof, staff report, otherwise don't make accusations that you can't back up.

You're a joke!

6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    yikes man, i’m sure many people feel the same way you do... especially without specific details or even some evidence to back it up. giving broad examples like “ip banned players coming back”... like boi do you not know about blacklisted users (#MissingPrettys). jokes aside, there actually have been blacklisted players who were able to easily join on an alt account and a vpn, as described by chheda.

manszo mansszo if you wanna be more specific onto “how” the staff team is corrupt, or “why” you believe the staff team is correct it can make u sound less dumb... but shit talking staff team the way you did and/or in general doesn’t look good on ya’ whether you’re trying to be a problematic communwity member or (obviously it wouldn’t look good) a staff sweattttttttttt
    whatever your reason may be, it ain’t in this post :flushed:

clown moment... you can’t report everything a staff does whether it annoys you and isn’t even reportable, boarderlines a guideline, or actually does break guideline/rule. well actually you can, but it’s not that it’d make an impact on the team or that staff every time. and even in some cases, the more you report (whether they are all accepted or denied or mix) the less admin and mentor team will take your reports seriously, similar to the boy who cried wolf story.
    also, this mans don’t got evidence in his post, it’s probable he wouldn’t have evidence for a report. yikes :flushed:
    so... uh... making these funny comments doesnt do a whole lot for this user as this isn’t their first rodeo with these type of posts if ya’ get

anyways... so... to wrap this all up. big clown moments and ur post kinda sucks as it’s too dramma-y and ya don’t gots anything to back up what you’re saying

Ewhz likes this.
  7. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    I love it when staff forcefully teleport me on creative and I don't even know who does it :D

8. iluvu

Going to be closing this thread as, much like the original post, most of the replies make no sense. Personal issues you have with staff members can be handled in staff reports, but a blanket statement with no purpose, definition or meaning can only promote unhealthy discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.