Staff applications

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Incarnati0n_, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I had to make a second thread on this issue because I don't think you understand what I was trying to get at.

I am able to find where to put a staff application in, BUT my question was where am I able to track the progress of my application since I did it while the website was still with enjin and I was talking with a mod about this and they said that it was most likely not carried over to this new website. I am wondering what happens now with my application.

Thanks, Olli​

2. Versallies

Versallies Guest

Hey!
    If you applied on enjin before the transfer, then you do not need to apply again - all open applications were saved (the old website is still up, just under a different domain).

Thx​

3. xBenz

xBenz
    You can also go find it at https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com/dashboard/applications/mine (The old Enjin application that is open)

4. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    This was posted in regards to everyone's application. They will either reply to your application on the old website or contact you on the Discord you listed in your application. Make sure it is correct so no issues happen.
    [​IMG]

5. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    The Applications Team Member will most likely contact you on Discord, so if you see a message / friend request from a Staff Member, be sure to accept it!

-===- Question Answered, Thread Locked -===-​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.