Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Staff and mutes

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by LOUHT, Nov 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOUHT

Good Morning. How to make appeals and speak directly to the staff does not work, I decided to do this post to maybe have my problem solved.

I was mutated on October 24 for "leaking personal information". I said "sup Victor Sanada, how are it going? ". After that, the player SanZuo_Force reported me saying that I leaked personal information (his name). The problem is that the player has already used that name INGAME. In addition, he has a PUBLIC YouTube channel with that name.

After speaking to a staff member, he told me that it doesn't matter how I "found out" the name, it just matters that I spoke in the public chat. I understand that, but the name I said is PUBLIC INFORMATION, so I can't be muted for saying it. I have proof of what happened and proof that name has already been used INGAME. I also have proof of what I said and what the staff member told me.

And a member of the staff (tennente) told me that they definitely cannot mute people by saying the NGAME name of another.

I can't wait 6 months to get this problem resolved, since I shouldn't even have been punished.

Link to the prints:

https://imgur.com/a/l88YZMK

2. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    You know you can just appeal right now if you believe that the mute was false?
    The 6 month rule is only if you visibly broke a important rule and there is proof that you got the correct punishment

3. deleteduser

Hey Hitnedd,
    Your mute will most likely be lifted and removed from your punishment history.
    If you have an issue with the staff member who punished you feel free to reach out to another staff member, mentor team, or an administrator.

Also, you can indeed get muted for leaking the first and last name of a player, but if it's publically out there (by the person), then it's not technically leaking.

Thread Closed // Resolved

mendelfogel, LOUHT and iSloth like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.