Staff Abuse?

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by GoldGhost2004, Aug 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldGhost2004

So about 6 months ago I was casually playing on the server just like everyone else here. While playing, I was frozen by a person I had just beat in a one on one engagement, so I figured “okay wow he must be salty, I’m gonna let him SS me so he can leave me alone.” That staff member has stepped down from staff (UglyKidAsh) because he knew he would be demoted anyway for false banning many Kitpvp players like myself and 3 other people on that same night. He had said on my van that he had found misplacement. I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up. It is a type of cheat that is used to modify your FOV when using reach to make u look legit. And now I am confused, because why in God’s name would I need to use misplacement, when I didn’t have reach?! So I appealed and it was instantly denied by him saying I wasn’t lying. So obviously I’m aggravated , so I just give up before I get even more mad. Now I have waited 6 months and I decided I would appeal now that he is gone. Now I get his best friend who I had never liked me on the server and he says it would be inappropriate? Can someone please tell me what I can do? I am literally banned for no reason and it is starting to tick me off. And I have seen people who were banned the same exact way be unbanned , but just because I got Steve, I was denied. Someone please help me or staff contact me.

2. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Hello there,
    Firstly if you think a staff member is abusing his powers or being biassed you are able to report them here-https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports-staff/. I do understand that you have waited six months to appeal but since your appeal goes to a technical status( senior plus). They are able to make their decision on if they think you should wait some more time or you have served enough time. Steve could have thought that you were not ready to be unbanned yet. If you think your appeal was treated unfair you can either message him on discord steve.#3231 or through our website here or you can message an admin about it. I will be locking this thread as I have given you some ideas on what you could do.
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.