Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Sr. Mods and up Lacking Responding to Players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thiccleader, Jan 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thiccleader

Hello, I don't mean to sound "*****y" but I was IP Banned six-months ago by a staff member who resigned. I've asked MULTIPLE Sr. Mods and up to take a look at my appeal, multiple of them being online whilst making the request, but I still have not gotten a response. Do they just NOT check their wall, or do they have a legitimate reason to not respond? Sorry for sounding *****y. If any Sr. Mods and up see this, PLEASE look at my appeal... I don't get why I haven't received a response yet, its been a good while (yesterday, I consider that a good amount of time), and I'm getting pretty annoyed.

2. Pizzicato_

Pizzicato_
    Hey there!

A staff members, we have three days to read and respond to appeals. Since yours is a technical appeal (classified by when the staff who punished isn't with us anymore), it can potentially take slightly longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.