Spleef?

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by 27JAS, Aug 1, 2020.

?

Would you want spleef to be added to MCCentral?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. 27JAS

27JAS
    Hi all

Ive been exploring other servers recently that have minigames that MCCentral doesnt. One of the minigames ive come across multiple times is Spleef.

If you dont know what that is, spleef is a game where you get a shovel with some sort of high efficiency and the ground is all snow. You have to run around the map with your shovel in hand, breaking the snow in hopes to get other players to fall through. If you fall through the map your out. Last one standing wins.

I think this would be a great addition to add to MCCentral. Please share your thoughts.

Thank you!

2. opensideflanker

opensideflanker
    Spleef or similar used to be a minigame on MCC central. I believe it didn't have enough players playing it. However where it has been moved to is into every spawn. You can ask your friends to have a game in the lobby and its fully functional! However i did really enjoy spleef and i would love to see it as an actual minigame again!

Xermes likes this.
  3. Bruno

iBrunoow
    I personally don't like Spleef because I've always been more of a pvp player. As mentioned above, "Splegg" was part of the "Arcade" games that mcc used to have. These arcade games weren't that popular so they got removed afterwards. Keeping it in the lobby is good for now in my opinion.

fedham likes this.
  4. Reeme

Reeme
    Hey 27JAS

I do think spleef is a fun game, but with it being in the spawn of every lobby, I believe it is somewhat pointless of making it a minigame. I also would like to point out that yes, sometimes you see people playing spleef; however, I don't think it would be a very active minigame. I think if it was a different version of spleef, or if the minigame had many versions of spleef like TNT, no jump, or even team spleef, then I could see it being a possible minigame. But until then, I think its better off left alone and staying in the lobbies. Good idea tho.

Hae a good one!

5. Melodieee

Melodieee
    Heyo!
    Like opensideflanker has said above, spleef used to be a minigame on mcc, due to the little players playing it though it was most likely deleted. Now in all lobbies there is a smaller version of it that all players are able to use. I don't think the actual minigame should be implemented again seeing as before there were not many players on it. Have a great day.

6. notchapple2017

Mcc copies every mini game they need to add something unique to this one if it is going to work, for examples you break snow and you get either snowballs or explosive eggs, snowballs knock people back so it stops people camping, and explosive eggs when thrown to ground breaks a 2x2 radius.

7. Lewklo

Lewklo
    As mentioned, spleef used to be apart of the arcade games!! Although unfortunately it was removed due to low players. I'd really love to see this added again alongside all the arcade games that were removed. I've seen many posts suggesting that these games should be re-added, and i certainly agree. Due to the lack of players and the games not being filled up in the past, I think the "Arcade games" should return, but instead of joining each game separately it should randomly take you into a randomised game ensuring that all the games fill up. I do love the smaller version of spleef in the lobbies though, it's always fun to play with a heap of people!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.