Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Speed 2, Bigger Mines & Pick Renting

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by _cheapsh0t, Apr 5, 2020.

1. _cheapsh0t

I just recently noticed that the XYZ and the Donator mines is so crowded, can we have at least like a mine upgrade ? like make it bigger or something.. Also is it possible to add another custom enchant? like a speed enchant for the boots i think it would make mining better with a speed enchant on a boots. Like the speed boost will only work if the person is not in any area where PvP is enabled,

I also got an idea for new mechanics and gameplay like Pickaxe renting.
    Where players can rent pickaxes from someone but has like a safe system to avoid getting scammed or stole the pickaxe

Ex.
    Someone rents a lvl 50 Pickaxe for 5 days and the owner of the pickaxe rents it for like 5million for 5 days or whatever price he/she will set it, idk if its possible but i think it would make prison much better. because at some point players will reach a maxed pick axe level, and its either they will keep using it or make a profit out of it by renting it to someone.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.