Spawners Spawning Slower

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by LgE, Jul 21, 2020.

1. LgE

LgE

I came back on MCCentral after like 2 months and I have max spawners (100) on one of my plots, and like 60 on another one of my plots. I usually afk them and after about 4 hours I fill up all my chests. But ever since I came back on it seems like they are taking wayyyy longer to fill up. Like i've only filled up 25% of my chests and I've been out for like 6 hours. I know that the skeletons are still spawning because I can see them spawn, and there's nothing wrong with my storage system, so why are they spawning slower? Has anyone else noticed it or am I just going crazy?

2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey LgE,

Might just be observational bias. Last I checked Prison it was running at a smooth 20TPS; meaning full speed no slowdown.

3. abbs

Abbskababs
    Hey LgE, Chances are players could be finding a way into your plot and stealing the drops. You should keep an eye out and see if anyones showing up to your plot as if you are getting less it could be as a result of this

#3 abbs, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2020

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.