Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Spawn Parkour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swaatik, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Swaatik

swaatik
    Change up the parkour in spawn, make it bigger and have like mini competitions. I feel this would be a great idea to be honest. The current one is old and boring, needs to be updated.

2. Devon

sadsy
    I like the sound of this post. I personally am a small fan of parkour, and would like the see the parkour be updated since it has been a while from the last one. I would think this would be something that wouldn't really be appreciated greatly, but would be a cool project that would take an hour or two hours at most to complete. That being said, I would love to see the parkour revamped in the future, and possibly a leader board for the for the fastest parkourist!

meana and Swaatik like this.
  3. TimTam

EatingTimTams
    Yes, a great idea I remember when I first completed the lobby parkour I felt good, but now it's just the same over and over and having a refresh of the lobby parkour would be awesome and I would enjoy trying it out!

+1

Swaatik likes this.
  4. Cefr

Cefr
    I love the idea of changing the parkour up, I think that would be a lot of fun and it shouldn't be too hard. As someone said I think a leader board would be a cool addition too. A little change is always nice and maybe I'll be able to complete the parkour in the future.

-Cefr the chicken

Swaatik likes this.
  5. Ankh

Ankh
    Who cares about spawn parkour, update minigames!!1!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.