Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

SOTW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cvul, Apr 15, 2020.

1. cvul

RabidWolf2093872
    During SOTW for any Sub Server, what is the 1st thing you do to get yourself started and further than everyone else. Are you someone to buy keys with the 40% sale or are you someone to grind and use nothing but your own power to make yourself the best??

Also, depending if you're a faction player are you someone to tp trap to gain your gear or wait daily for your kit.

:smiley:

2. centjeuh

centjeuh
    For prison and skyblock I would buy keys as first thing but for factions I run for a corner and then start grinding asap, the best is to have like 3 people buy keys so you get some money in sotw and let all the rest run for a corner/set up a farm.

HeckTheThicc and Naruto Uchiha like this.
  3. CoolElla

CoolElla
    I would /vote in the weeks coming up to the SOTW so you can get a little bit of money even if u don’t buy keys .

Then i would split my faction into 2 , half to get a corner , a couple to open keys at spawn , and a couple to start on the cane farm .

- Ella

cvul likes this.
  4. cvul

RabidWolf2093872
    Depends on how big your Roster is and/if they got the money to get keys, but i understand the splitting your faction up. Gives you more of a chance to get a corner :)

Naruto Uchiha likes this.
  5. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    So Imma factions player and I just grind cane so I can save for good gear and one for my friends. I don't tp trap because nobody likes tp trap. Instead, I just trade kit immortal on other sub servers for kit immortal on factions. I never have extra money to buy keys XD

Naruto Uchiha and centjeuh like this.
  6. Naruto Uchiha

So I play prison and I'm in a small faction in factions. So when prison starts, I just tp trap, PvP, Open lots of keys, and mine in the Donator mine. On Factions I just open like 4 vote keys and sell some crops for base money but that's it.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.