Something about Friend System revamp

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by s0cial_, Mar 13, 2021.

1. s0cial_

ltrippie
    Hey there!

Since I noticed that there is going to be a revamp on several systems in mc-central, I'd like to come here and suggest that you should implement /friend spectate (ign).
    So we can watch our friends matches, but of course with some permissions removed, if the person is in a sub-server, this will not be possible and including in UHC game.
    Here below are some examples.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ImRayzz, Yukihira and Darenn like this.
  2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hiya!
    Similar to a few suggestions I've seen, this is definitely something I'd like to see implemented! As you mentioned it may be difficult to set up as you said if the player is in a subserver, and UHC etc. Same as permanent party chat, this is something that would most likely be added with the mini games revamp. Obviously I'm not an expert on the coding and such so I'm not 100% sure how it would work but it would be nice to see added.
    -Nikki

s0cial_ likes this.
  3. Bruno

iBrunoow
    hi!
    I'm sure this would be a great addition to the server, spectating games is something we've been waiting for years! Alex made it seem like spectating on-going games will be a thing in the next update so let's get our hopes up! +1 from me

s0cial_ likes this.
  4. GibbxAlex78

refringent
    It would be in fact really interesting and I would appreciate it being implemented too

s0cial_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.