Someone logged in on my minecraft acc, stole my stuff, then logged off

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by 1RPGiscool, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1RPGiscool

So basically what the title says, I was playing factions. I log off to take a break for a while, I try to log back on and it says I am logged in already. Eventually that message goes away and I log on, when I go on factions, all the good stuff in my echest was gone, and all my money was gone (had 16 mil before, all grinded from cane). I changed my account password and the email it was on's password. The only way someone could have gotten my account is when I went through the gift card confirmation process on here (when it asks for your email, minecraft account password, and email account password. Now I do realize that this was probably a scam, so I am asking to please explain what happened at least. Luvay contacted me and said they would buy me a gift card for in game money so I went through with it. I also know that while scamming is allowed on mcc factions, I do not believe stealing people accounts is. I have attached the screenshots of Luvay messaging me and also I can send screenshots of the emails I recieved if needed.

Attached Files:

2. Cxrtr

Cxrtr
    Hey there.

The giftcard email comes from [email protected]. Anything else that sends you a giftcard is a scam. Our service does not ask for your email, username, or password to redeem a giftcard.

Scamming is allowed on factions, and although you got your stuff stolen, your account is your responsibility and you can take further action to lock them out. You can do this by changing the password to your account and your email.

Your items cannot be returned, please change your account and email details.

Thread Locked

iiSean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.