Some sort of monthly subscription rank (Like MVP++ on Hypixel)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Keres, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Keres

KERE5
    After you get Immortal, there isn't much to buy outside particles and pocketpals. It'd be nice to have some extra benefits from a rank that you have to pay a monthly fee for (something small ish, 5-15 dollars) How do people feel about this?

2. Inj3ction

refundpriority
    Hey,
    I 100% do not agree with this.
    There is no reason to make the server more ranks.
    Continually outclassing ranks with new ranks is going to drop donations and anger the community.
    -Injection​

Raqueese and Lewklo like this.
  3. Keres

KERE5
    Hmmm, alright

4. 27JAS

27JAS
    Hi Keres,
    I also dont agree with this at all. Immortal ranks already get pleanty of abilities ingame, like kit immortal and other things. Also, The name of this thread has this - "(Like MVP++ on Hypixel)". Every server has different donation systems. MCCentrals donation system is completely different from Hypixels system. However MCCentral wants to do it is up to them, and comparing donation systems is just not right.

Thanks for reading!

5. Reeme

Reeme
    Hey Keres,
    I can neither disagree nor agree with your idea; however, I am curious about what this rank would give players who have this rank. Would they get some new commands like Nick, or would it get be a new tag? What could players with this new rank acquire since immortal rank is pretty well "stocked" on commands/perks one would need without being a staff member. Also, this rank could start an influx of arguments in the community since you need immortal to get this new rank. I know some players preferred a lower rank over immortal; so would it be a better option, if the new rank were to be added, to make it a universal rank? Due to the fact, some players might not want to upgrade to immortal, making it accessible every rank could prevent any arguments.

Hope this gives some ideas and have a good day/night. :D

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.