Solo SG

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ShyNii, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShyNii

so many people are fed up trying to play because we keep getting 2v1ed in DM or 4v1'd mid game it makes the game-mode less fun. Many people will be more active on the server if there was a solo sg and i'd consider buying a rank if there was solo sg. there can still be normal sg for people who don't mind playing with teamers

TwinBlade likes this.
  2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey there.

I completely understand your frustrations, but I do not think that it would be a good idea to make a solo mode. There used to be a Solo SG and Teams SG, but the community voted to remove them and just have 1 SG gamemode where teaming is allowed. There also aren't enough players in my opinion to have 2 different SG modes.

Teaming has gotten out of control in the past. However, on the 2nd of August the team limit was set to 3. If you do see more than 3 players teaming, record it and report them here and they will be dealt with appropriately.

Have a great day!

3. ShyNii

you should make a poll on the actual server rather then on the forums to see what the actual players think rather then just the people who are on the forms.

4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey shy!
    89p summed this up pretty good. if you are getting 4v1'd, 100% record and forum report to have the players banned. Like 89p said, there's not enough players to reintroduce the team or solo modes, so as far as I can see, it will remain the same. As for the poll, it was created on the discord. If players aren't in the discord, then it's kind of too bad so sad. It would be impossible to create a poll in game for players to vote on, that would just not work at all. There are plenty of server wide messages inviting players to join forums and the discord, so if they chose to ignore them and miss out on voting, nothing can be done.
    anyways, as there's nothing left to comment, I've locked the thread
    -nik

ShyNii likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.