Solo Cakewars

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Zeroe, May 3, 2020.

1. Zeroe

I believe there should be solo cake wars :) And have a maximum of 8 players. The maps should be at least one person on your left or right and at least one diamond generator on your left or right and of course emerald generators in the middle. I would definitely play solo mode and a lot of people said they'd like it as well, please consider this, thank you!

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    HEllo! this has been a thing in the past when cakewars was first released to mcc; however, it has been removed due to the fact that it got p dead and team cakewars was more popping than solo cakewars, so they decided to chose the team over the solo.
    personally I don't agree with this idea since after seeing the outcome initially and the effects from having both a solo and team sg, i think it'd just split the player base making cakewars more dead than it already is and make games slower to get started and such

overall -1

have a great day

3. 6hb

6hb

6hb
    Hey Zeroe!

As @puposaurus said this was previously a gamemode on Minecraft Central but it got removed due to a lack of players.The concept of Solo Cakewars would be fun however you need a playerbase to support it. I don't think adding it back will magically bring a solo cakewars playerbase back again.

Maybe if the minigame revamp brings more players in it could be a possibility that it comes back but we will just have to wait and see.

Hope you have a good day,
    6hb (jake)

puposaurus likes this.
  4. iZyro

iZyro
    Hey, adding onto the replies above, the issue I see with solo cake wars is that even if it did become somewhat popular within the mcc minigames community, I feel it would likely become ravaged with hackers looking for an easy win, similar to how solo skywars and team skywars are now, so unless it had very tight moderation from the staff team and a lot of players reporting, I don't think it would workout. You have also how to factor in the issue of people teaming in solo cake wars, which could result in a large amount of players being banned due to them being unsure of the rules or just simply not caring, which could result in a large loss of players from an already small amount of players who would likely be playing this minigame. Still an interesting idea though.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.