Skywars solo and teams...

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Lincon, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lincon

Hello everyone,,
    So I am fulltime SkyWars player on your server. I meet everyday like (100-150) hackers, maybe more, I don't play for like 24/‭7‬. The point is I paid $35 for a rank that won't help me stop them. My SSD run out of memory because of those videos I am sending you, and NO I can't simply delete them because I still have not upload all of them yet.

I am playing for 13 days on your server guys, I wanted to apply for a staff member to help you clean this mess. But you guys have WAY to high requirements for a staff member, and I can't keep recording for another 32 days.
    showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.vet/
    If you interested in my help contact me on forum than we can talk about it serious.
    I have pretty nice CV and I am 20 years old and taking it very serious.

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

If you only played for 13 days, you are nowhere near ready to become staff.
    Firstly, being staff is not just playing Skywars and banning hackers. You don't even have permission to ban as a Helper.

You have to have knowledge of ALL parts of the server, every subserver, forums, and discord. You go through a roughly 2 month trial as Helper before you are either demoted or given more permissions such as issuing bans. Still, you have to be active across all subservers, not just Minigames.

MCCentral does not currently have a developer position nor a job section. If you want to contribute, you must meet all the requirements first and apply for Helper. The requirements are not hard. You can complete the reports and post in ~1 month or even less. Take the 45 Days to learn the rules, get involved with the community, etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.