Skywars solo and teams...

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by UncleSam, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleSam

_MrMleczko_
    So I am fulltime SkyWars player on your server. I meet everyday like (100-150) hackers, maybe more, I don't play for like 24/‭7‬. The point is I paid $35 for a rank that won't help me stop them. My SSD run out of memory because of those videos I am sending you, and NO I can't simply delete them because I still have not upload all of them yet.

I am playing for 13 days on your server guys, I wanted to apply for a staff member to help you clean this mess. But you guys have WAY to high requirements for a staff member, and I can't keep recording for another 32 days.

If you interested in my help contact me on forum than we can talk about it serious.
    I have pretty nice CV and I am 20 years old and taking it very serious.

"""""HERE SOME NICE SKYWARS VIDEO""""""

https://streamable.com/eef1y

2. Kane

Kane
    We are well aware of the hackers situation and we are doing our best to help. Even us, helpers, help out by reporting them for the higher staff to deal with. I apologize for not coming with a convincing reply, but I can assure you that we are doing our best to help and clear the hackers out. Until the anti cheat is out, we cannot do anything except for that. As of the requirements being too high, that's because we need dedicated and motivated players in the staff team. We cannot have anyone in the staff team for just applying. Having lower requirements means that the staff members who will be moderating the servers will be inexperienced and everyone will have to depend on them as they are staff members. Having inexperienced staff members also means that false punishments will increase.

xBenz and Nqvy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.