Skywars hackers

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by Alansar_trignot, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Alansar_trignot

Hello,
    so, I LOVE skywars, but, recently, i have not wanted to play it anymore because of just CONSTANT hackers killing me the moment i spawn in onto the map (ok a bit exaggerated, but still, they kill to fast).
    It is too frustrating and i just WISH you guys could please help and do something about it. if it isnt fixed or taken care of soon, im afraid that i will stop playing it all together, and yes, it doesnt matter since im one out of over 2000 people, but im one, and just one person can help make a huge difference, and if you guys please help, you wont be only helping me, but also everyone else who used to enjoy playing skywars.
    im sorry about the rant, but, i have faith in you guys, your wonderful people to have made this server, but, it hurts that nothing is being done...
    so, again, sorry, but thankyou so much.
    have a great summer!

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    There isn't much the server can currently do. Staff do their best to punish hackers, but obviously they can't get everyone 24/7. The server needs an anti-cheat, and everyone is aware of it. One will come out with the mini-game revamp, but that won't be for some time. Until then, all you can really do is deal with the hackers, or report them through the Discord in #support or the forums.
    The community and staff agree with you. It is annoying and unbearable. There is just little anyone can do since it is up to the Owners at this point. All we can do is wait for the promised anti-cheat to make its way here.

3. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hello!
    There is supposedly a mini-game revamp coming soon, and along with this revamp I hope we can expect a new anti-cheat or an updated one at least (fingers crossed). I understand your frustration and I will go ahead and give you some suggestions for when you see a hacker. I suggest joining the mcc discord since the #support channel is a great way to report hackers, just @staff member + put the hackers name and you'll most likely receive a fast response and a faster punishment for the hacker, or you can report on the forums with evidence, either way is efficient. I know this won't really solve the problem but it will help in the meantime. I hope you have a great summer as well!

4. Alansar_trignot

ok, thank you! im super excited and grateful, stay safe and have a good summer!

5. Dollow

Dollow
    Its not just skywars that there are hackers left and right. In survival games there are hackers too. However, many staff members are not available during some hours of the day. To fix this concern, submit a report to the forums and hopefully the staff team will respond within 24 hours. Many of them are trying their best to solve this concern.

6. audacitea

audacitea
    Hi! I understand your frustration with hackers. Everybody wants fair gameplay and having hackers in your game is very annoying. I know staff are very committed to getting rid of hackers though. In discord I see them constantly saying "(username) banned" and they reply to hacker reports quickly. Despite the fact that the anti-cheat could be updated, I think mccentral is doing a really great job with hackers. Have a great rest of your day/night!

7. 27JAS

27JAS
    Hi!
    I also share the frustration with hackers that you do. Like almost everybody who responded to this said, there will be a minigame revamp soon, and with that, will supposedly be an anticheat. However, the only thing you can do untli then is to report the hackers and enjoy the game as much as possible. To everyone who plays skywars, I am sorry if you are frustrated with hackers, but the best thing you can do is have fun no matter what.

Have a good day!

8. collaress

collaress
    Here I will put the nickname of some hackers that I found on skywars:

M3rlin13 - Flying
    Brience_kun - Flying / Kill-Aura
    KZacharino - Flying / Kill-Aura / Anti-KB
    EU_JunioXd - Kill - Aura
    Derek123 - Flying / Kill-Aura / Anti-KB / Glide

#8 collaress, Aug 4, 2020 at 7:35 PM
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2020 at 10:33 PM
  9. Bruno

iBrunoow
    Hey, I've just checked in the punishments history system and most of them are already banned! In the future, have in mind recording these cheaters and reporting them here.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.