Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Skywars better anticheat needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImaBucketBoy, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImaBucketBoy

ImaBucketBoy
    A few weeks ago I was trying to play skywars, but when I started to open my chest, a player was already attacking me. All I saw next was 2 other hackers zooming around fighting each other, until for some reason my game crashed.

jowhk and ctrs like this.
  2. Fatyl

Oh, here's an easy solution! Just tell them to stop hacking, they can't legally do that, it's against the rules! https://mccentral.org/community/rules/ Jokes aside, the best you could do personally would be recording with a software like Bandicam or OBS or just some way to get proof of them exploiting, then reporting it to members of the staff. Not sure what more you can do yourself, there will always be flaws with anticheats.

ctrs, Xermes, olo_YT and 1 other person like this.
  3. Simplistiq

snoic
    Yes, anti cheat is needed. It should be here soon. (I hope). But like Fatyl said, just record or report. Or, another good way to get rid of hackers is to let a staff know of where they are in the support on discord. They normally ban the players pretty quick there. I see the frustration though, it’s needed but we just need to keep reporting.

ctrs and Fatyl like this.
  4. ImaBucketBoy

ImaBucketBoy
    Yeah, ok I will do that. Thanks for telling me!

5. Devon

sadsy
    If I'm going to be honest with you, every minigame/subserver would greatly benefit from an upgraded anticheat. Like Simplistiq and Fatyl said, all we can do is record and report both on the forums and discord to staff who can get on asap and get rid of these people. When you hear about a ton of hackers the first thing that comes to mind to me is just upgrading the anticheat, which is probably the easiest solution. They're planning on getting an anticheat soon, so just be on the lookout for that :)

ctrs and ImaBucketBoy like this.
  6. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Read other posts b4 making one dude, this same post has been made dozens of times. I have to make this reply to posts like it constantly.

ctrs and Xermes like this.
  7. ctrs

ctrs
    yep. the server anti-cheat is garbage but yeah uh you gotta read other posts about this anticheat before making one man. there was just one about the anti-cheat a few days ago...

olo_YT likes this.
  8. Alorulz

You will most likely have to wait until all of the minigames get a much-needed update, which hopefully will include a good anti-cheat. However, I don't think we will be seeing this anytime soon...

olo_YT likes this.
  9. jowhk

jowhk
    There are about a million of these threads... but sadly (I don't know why) there hasn't been an upgrade in years, I'm starting to wonder if there actually is an anti-cheat (I don't think there is). But yeah, you just need to start reporting them I guess - use NVIDIA's GeForce Experience and report them on the forums: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/

10. Sparky

SparkyDawg
    Hey will!
    I know what you mean, hackers are SO ANNOYING! You can always download a recording software, then record, and report. But, this summer there will be revamps to a few mini games, and Alex Markey has been working on getting a new anti-cheat software to come with this supposedly full leaderboard reset, revamp and new anti-cheat, sounds great right! Although we have no idea when this will be coming but get hyped for when it does, then we can all play will less hackers more fairly!
    Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    - Sparky

11. Scotian

Scotian
    Question answered by multiple players. Please report hackers at the link they provided or let us know in the #support channel on our community discord.

Thread Locked.

- Scotian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.