SkyWars Anticheat

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by LethalReach, Dec 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    Make a skywars anti cheat. For the staff applications, 100 player reports is a lot to accomplish. I am not saying to remove that requirement but to just add an anti cheat for skywars. Skywars is not fun to many players on the server. I have seen a lot of complaints from players about the server not having an anti cheat for skywars and that it is annoying and the server sucks because of it. Adding an anti cheat to the server may dramatically impact the servers reputation to other users who don't know or once knew about mccentrals but quit because of no anti cheat. Maybe the players will consider coming back to the server when the anti cheat is released or new players will see that and might think that mccentrals skywars is fun so they want to join. Then, they might be a new active member on the mccentrals community. If you decide to add this to the server, consider removing or editing the player reports requirements on the staff applications.

2. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Staff have told people that a better anti-cheat is being worked on. It is harder than just writing a few lines of code. The player report requirement is for staff to see the player's dedication to cleaning the server. 100 player reports aren't as much as you think. It only took me 2 weeks to get mine. Just putting effort for a day or two will get you 10-30 reports.

#2 DarkBeastPro, Dec 26, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2020
    LeafyTiger24 and xBenz like this.
  3. xBenz

xBenz
    This is correct. Regardless of an AntiCheat, the requirement is there to show us if you have enough knowledge of the rules and are dedicated to the network.

Since this thread is very commonly made, I will be locking it now.

LeafyTiger24 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.