Skyblock1 3 million Giveaway! <3 (Ended)

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by ImJared, Mar 3, 2021.

1. ImJared

Hey everyone!
    I just want to say I love you all and it's really been fun playing with you guys and to really tell you how much I appreciate you.. I am giving away 3mil in sb money.

All you have to do is reply with the following:
    Why do you grind still?
    How long have you been playing?
    How was your day?

Maybe this will give me some inspiration and you'll be entered in the giveaway!
    /is warp freefarm - JaredHasCovid

Winner will be chosen 2 days from now 3/3/2021-3/5/2021

2. MacnCheese

MacnCheese716
    I grind so I can get a good amount of money to be able to freely gamble it all away and just to be the #1 /is top spot

I've been playing on and off for the past 2 years on this server but have been playing minecraft since its release.

I mean my day was good when I came back from being afk and saw I muted but then I got muted again because I quoted what I got muted for.

_Vqpple_ likes this.
  3. MistaCrayolaYT

MistaCrayolaYT
    I grind because minecraft is a grind to win game
    ive been playing MCC for about 4 years now
    My day is going very well except for school

MacnCheese likes this.
  4. max wenrich

Why do you grind still? Why do I still grind you ask? I grind because it means I can spend more time in a server I love with the people I enjoy talking to. its also something that I can give dedication to, and make a name for myself in.

How long have you been playing? I have been playing for around a year in a half. but quit for a short while.

How was your day? My day has been pretty alright, and I hope yours has been great <3

MacnCheese likes this.
  5. Lhynx

I grind still because of all the people I've met on here that make the game interesting.
    I've been playing MCC since the start of this season,
    My days been going pretty well. Nothing too exciting, but nothing bad.

LiamOsp and MacnCheese like this.
  6. _Vqpple_

I grind cuz its fun and its intrusting lvling up the hh
    I joined this skyblock season few days ago but my total playtime 1d 3h 43m(Joined mcc 3 yrs ago)
    My day was pretty good but kinda stresfull too cuz of school

MacnCheese likes this.
  7. DucklyDev

Good afternoon!

I still grind because I love talking and listening to the local community and grinding with everyone else is just fun to me!
    I joined SB about 3 seasons ago, but haven't been active until the previous season.
    My day today is pretty well so far. If Covid wasn't a thing for a day I can actually do stuff I want to tho :)

8. imshythefirst

Why do you grind still?

I have no idea. I'm a zombie when it comes to SB I guess - mainly for the money so I can improve my island and be motivated to continue playing with the great community.

How long have you been playing?

I've been playing MCCentral for as long as I can remember. I played during some of the first seasons of SB and got off for a while but now I'm back!

How was your day?

Meh. My day's been pretty mediocre. Nothing great has happened but nothing too bad either. Hope yours has been great!

I'm very sorry to see you go Jared. I hope you will return to play this game mindlessly soon.

Oh yes and that warp does sound familiar. I've heard its *ahem* the best public nether wart and sugar cane farm on the server.

9. forgranted

inhabited
    I like sky block because if you build something it’s more satisfactory in a survival sense but it also doesn’t take as long to get resources because there are such things as warps and etc
    I’ve been playing for about 2 years on mcc but i’ve played minecraft for about 5.
    Day was extremely long and tiring but yeah that’s it

10. Vaas

UncleVaas
    I grind still because it brings me joy to play on MCC sky block after a few years. Its really fun to have something to look forward to doing after a long day of college classes. I also love helping others so I want to grind to be able to help anyone on the server when they need it!
    I played for about a year and then stopped because something weird happened with my MC account, but now I only started playing about 3 days ago.
    My day was really good besides having a headache

11. VikingLumberjack

Hey there,

I still grind because its a very fun and interesting take on a Minecraft skyblock server. I really like all of the different mechanics like tokens and how the ranks influence the game. The community is great too, lots of people are kind and fun to interact with. I especially enjoy the games people put on, such as 4 corners and trivia by _Carsiano_. There is just so much to motivate you to play and have a good time with friends and people of the server.

I just started this season a couple weeks ago, but I played MCCentral a few years ago on skyblock for a few seasons, I think this is my fourth one total. I played back when there weren't tokens or as much to do as there is now, I think towards the very beginning, but my first time starting a server with my friend Nic was a lot of fun. The most memorable thing I can think of is the fact that Nic was stuck inside an enchantment area because this was back in older Minecraft when jumping from an enchantment table to a 2 block high bookshelf was not possible, so I was laughing at him as he struggled to get out.

My day was good today, I woke up in a good mood, got to work, played a bit of sb in between, and saw a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in months, so overall it was pretty enjoyable.

I'm sad to see you leave, as you have been a fundamental part of this community as far as i can tell and you made me laugh a few times with what you put in chat so I just wanted to let you know that. Wishing you the best!

12. Braden Hernandez

Oblivi0n_80HD
    I grind so i can get points and tokens
    I've been playing since 2015
    and my day has been pretty ok

13. Miggs

I grind to help USSR to eventually get good payout (mcc credit ofc)
    I have played since 2016-2018 but quit til I came back about 7 months ago.
    I'm doing alright and have high hopes.

LiamOsp likes this.
  14. stelestial

1) cuz I don't wanna be poor
    2) idk a while
    3) it was ok

15. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    This is very nice of you! Thx

Why do you grind still? I feel like it lol
    How long have you been playing? Couple years
    How was your day? Decent, I’ve been sleepy and I fell up my stairs today.

16. OliDiamondOli

1.) I need pvp gear
    2.) since season 1 (5+ years ago)
    3.) alright tbf, need to revise for my exam tmr tho

LiamOsp likes this.
  17. xhondx

Why do you grind still? because i do not have 3 mill yet
    How long have you been playing? couple of weeks
    How was your day? schit because the online school

18. LinaRaine

LinaRaine
    I grind because I like playing with this community.
    I've been playing on this server for about 5 years and this season since day 1.
    My day has been good just been doing school work and grinding some before work starts, how was yours? :)

19. CrowdPlease

Why do you grind still? I grind because i love these types of games, i love clash of clans and boom beach all grinding games. I also grind and just play with freinds and its just chill. I really want to get alot of sgs so i can do my own give aways and i need block for building cool things ! Its just overall satisying when you place a sgs in your farm after a hard day. 3 million dollars would really help me out.

How long have you been playing? Ive played mc central as like my first server which was in like 2015 but stopped playing, i recently came back 2 months ago and really like the community and skyblock. I rember my first season on skyblock where cactus farms were better then spawners haha.
    How was your day? My day has been awesome so far got a little rain and that alwyas good. Wbu ? :)
    and remeber guys /IS WARP FREEFARM

#19 CrowdPlease, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  20. LiamOsp

Why do you grind still? I only grind because I want to see how it is like to buy things without thinking about it because i have have so much money and to get to a top island.
    How long have you been playing? I have been playing on this server for about 3 years now.
    How was your day? I have had the worst day, because I went to pvp with someone and i forgot to use my gapple to I died with like 4 sets of mythical and ancient armor so some kid that now wants to sell it for irl. This all happend while I had a math test, so I failed 2 things lmao

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.