Skyblock Spawners Idea

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Djayh, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Djayh

Djayh
    I have an idea for next season where you are able to combine spawners to make them more powerful.

This creates less lag and won't require as much space.

Say for instance you have 5 separate spawners of the same type, you can combine them together to make a spawner that produces 5x of that mob, with the max combination of 10x

If you like the idea let me know!

Skutser, FalinaMeow, TheDonda and 2 others like this.
  2. TheDonda

I firmly believe this will help also stacking spawners would be ideal over having thop islands get like 3k+ spawners mid season.

Djayh likes this.
  3. FaithyGirlGamez

FaithyGirlGamez
    This could be a good idea, depends how simple it is to remove one

4. RubenVV07

this does sound really good indeed and it would mst definitly help against lag but there also has to be a way to seperate them because imagine combining like 10 polar bear spawners. that 17milion for 1 spawner and people just dont have that laying around. so with a couple additions to it this idea would be amazing. :)

Djayh and TheDonda like this.
  5. Pupupapa

Vethre
    Well while its a cool idea It really just what every other skyblock server have done I think its a copy so maybe add that it costs money or something like that

6. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    I think this is a great idea and could really reduce the lag and help manage space when you have a ton of spawners. Adding onto this update, maybe perhaps they could make it so you could spend IGM or tokens to upgrade spawners to increase their drop rate, multiply their drops or increase the value. Overall I think this is a fantastic idea

Djayh likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.