Skyblock Season 14.0 | Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by boomrabbits_, Apr 2, 2022.

1. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_

Skyblock Season 14.0 - Feedback Thread
    We would like your feedback on Season 14.0 of Skyblock. If there's anything you want changed, added or even removed, here is the best place to put it! The Quality Assurance Team & Alex Markey will be looking at this thread to see where they can improve.

If you encounter any glitches, please make a Bug Report ticket at https://mccentral.org/community/forums/bugs/.

We are aware of the issue with the lag and will have a fix out soon.

AlexMarkey, Issel, Zac25zac and 5 others like this.
  2. 89p

89p

89p
    I like this season very much, the dragons are a fantastic addition and bring a new, unique aspect to Skyblock!

3. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    Skyblock reset is very good!

I like the idea of the challenges where you complete them for rewards. It is a good addition to Skyblock and a good way to replace the not so good quests. The addition of new dragon spawners is very creative, it is good to see MCC create their own new mob that isnt apart of the vanilla mobs. The Wheel of Fortune is a great addition to Skyblock as an easy way to gain a variety of buffs, and works very well in the new Skyblock season. Overall, the reset is good and has some interesting additions.

Have a lovely rest of your day/night!
    -lavoova

abbs and boomrabbits_ like this.
  4. Issel

POOPgodIssel
    Make it so you have to manually claim your rewards when completing quests. I have seen a lot of players frustrated in chat because they had a full inventory when finishing a quest and therefor didn't get their spawner reward. (making it like the voting reward claiming system could be an idea)

abbs and Trainsgender like this.
  5. AlexMarkey

+1 for this, Currently if your inventory is full the spawner would get dumped on the ground in front of you (which naturally is just waiting for people to miss it). Will get this system looked into.

6. Chimpmeat_OG

Chimpmeat_OG
    Return daily/weekly/monthly quests please. Have them add challenge points at +1 for daily completion, +5 for weekly and +15/20 monthly.

Apart from that, thoroughly enjoying the new season!

7. RachelLVCandy

So, I recently found that it is impossible to one hit mobs. I do not think that is the best change to make. For these new challenges to kill thousands of mobs, making it impossible to one hit mobs such as creepers and zombies, makes it really annoying to farm. Past seasons you were able to one hit, not sure why the change was made. Making it impossible to one hit makes the season harder to enjoy. This change makes me not want to play this season. Farming creepers for tokens is now completely pointless.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.