Skyblock Reset

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Destinyskull, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destinyskull

Anyone know when skyblock will reset/ when as the last skyblock reset?

2. eyan

Eyan
    The owners do not announce reset dates until a week or so a server resets in order to keep players active until the very end.

Skyblock was last reset May 18th 2019. You can find the reset dates and any info you need to know about skyblock here - https://mc-central.fandom.com/wiki/Skyblock . You can also estimate future reset dates based off of the amount of time between resets, however this is not very accurate due to the fact that the server may reset earlier due to other reasons like a broken economy.

If you have any questions let me know :)

ImConcerned likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHi! as mentioned above, only the owner know the exact date and they’re also the ones who make that decision. the wiki & previous reset dates were given.. blah blah blah (that stuff kinda boring ngl)... so far i’ve heard predictions that the next reset will be in January 2020; however, this is not definite and is just an educated guess from other fellow skyblock community members

*COUgh* pRisOn season 6 **COUgh*
    oops something stuck in my throat

hope this helped just as much, if not more, than the post above! or like... just helped in general.. ur call :/
    HAve a gRrrReat day or night!

~puposaurus

4. Zguy2000

Papa_PickleZ
    Hi DestinySkull!

Okay so... Before I begin, everything I'm about to tell you was rumors that I have heard whilst playing skyblock. I have never deeply looked into this myself, nor have I asked staff for confirmation. The last reset I believe was in May. (Again, not sure on that, but somewhere around there. Now, I am also aware that a server resets at around the 6-8 month part. This post was never meant to give you a definite answer, as nobody knows for sure. But, a reset can more than likely be expected in late fall/early winter. At around October, I would start expecting it soonish :)

Have a nice day/night! :)

-Zguy2000

5. Hey,

The people who know when resets happens to Sub-servers are the owners and the admin team. Skyblock was resetted in May and KitPvP in February. Most of the time, these two sub-servers have similar length seasons. Skyblock should reset about a month after KitPvP. But keep in mind that anything can happen and there is no guarantee of anything!

6. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Question Answered/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.