Skyblock or Factions?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by legwarmer, Jun 1, 2020.

?

Skyblock or Factions?

1. Skyblock

43.8%
  2. Factions

37.5%
  3. No Opinion

18.8%
  1. legwarmer

legwarmer
    Skyblock or Factions which one do you like better. Personally I am a Skyblock guy.

2. Simplistiq

snoic
    Skyblock, I feel like the skyblock community is better. And I personally find skyblock more fun, I love to play it with my friends. Although, factions is fun. Overall, skyblock is better in my opinion. I love making money, hosting competitions, and having fun in the pvp!

3. _Noxid

_Noxid
    Factions is definitely better if you're a pvper. If you aren't good at PVP then skyblock is the way. Also, if you aren't active then you shouldn't play factions. You don't need to know how to cannon as long as someone in your faction does. Anyway I think that factions is better if you know those things.

4. Melodieee

Melodieee
    Hey! Personally it matters on what a person likes it could be skyblock or factions so both in my opinion are great sub-servers. I personally do like the skyblock community better though :). Like Noxid said, Factions is a sub-server that has more pvping than skyblock does. But like i've said it all comes to whatever the person prefers.

5. TheMythicalGames

TheMythicalGames
    In my opinion, I think skyblock is better but only because I like the community and how friendly it is. I'm not a fan of raiding or pvping so i would stick with skyblock. Its something I can keep on building and advance every day. I found many friends there and built relationships with people :relieved: I love all the servers and hope they all gain more players so Mc-Central can grow!

Of course, this is only my opinion and many other people may differ between the two so let me know if you agree with me and love to see skyblock and faction flourish. Hopefully, both sub-servers would have a lot of people to play and enjoy it to keep it active.

Thanks for asking and hope to see you all soon! Cheers :blush:

TheMythicalGames

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  6. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey legwarmer, I am kind of both a sky block and a factions kind of guy. The reason I like sky block is that I play when a well-known sky block player @EarthLorax. I play on Earth's Island on Sky block one and I play on @Abar island on sky block 2. I personally like both sky block realms however sky block 2 has a less toxic chat. The reason why I like factions is that I played in the airbus factions with @SilentWhispers, @Fasilisnt, and other players. Overall I am both a faction guy and a sky block guy and I play other sub servers as well as minigames and have yourself a wonderful day or night.

Abar and TheMythicalGames like this.
  7. peed

skyblock no questions asked. no description needed.

8. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Skyblock 2 FTW, fight me (There is 0 toxicity)

9. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    If we're talking about the gamemode in general terms (rather than the community, features, etc), I'm more of a factions player as I never really got into skyblock.

10. Fasilisnt

Fasilisnt
    Whichever u like more lol, thats just subjective I dont get the point of the post.

11. CoolElla

CoolElla
    Factions on top :P

s0cial_ likes this.
  12. Unadvised

Unadvised
    Factions on top.

13. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Biased much :hmmf:

14. Unadvised

Unadvised
    Actually i started mcc on skyblock :P

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  15. Lewklo

zaeuz
    I feel like factions has a larger long lasting playerbase thats very competitive, but skyblock will forever be my favourite game mode. If I had to choose any, i'd go with prison as I started mcc playing prison firstly then after awhile switiching onto skyblock which was probably the best choice I made, as I really enjoyed it! I rarely played factions and when I did I never really understood the point and it just wasn't for me. as I just didn't have the motive or was really that into how the game works, so definitely skyblock for me.

sophi likes this.
  16. Reeme

Reeme
    I prefer skyblock, I like factions but skyblock will always be one of my favorite game modes. I started playing MCC and started on survival plots but then soon made my way over to skyblock. I hop on factions here and there; not the best mode for me.

17. 10Controls

10Controls
    Personally, I prefer Skyblock compared to Factions.

Skyblock is more laid back and casual, but it still holds some competition, which I love. I also love the Skyblock community here on MCC, which further influences my decision.

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.