Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Skyblock or Factions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simplistiq, May 6, 2020.

1. Simplistiq

snoic
    What is more fun in you’re opinion? I personally choose skyblock over factions. What do you like more and why?

2. abbzyy

abbzyy
    I'm a skyblock player myself. I haven't played this season because I returned to MCC after the season had started, but I'm extremely excited for the expected reset that's coming up. I don't mind factions, but I think the seasons move too quickly for my liking and I like the continuous grind aspect of the longer skyblock season (I also can't pvp at all). There's less toxicity in the SB world, and factions can become overwhelming very quickly.

3. seretinsky

eyerolls
    I used to be a factions player for god knows how long so I definitely prefer it. I just felt that factions had a lot more too it than skyblock and that there were lots more aspects such as the PVP, Bass building, Farms and raiding. I never really got into SB as it would always take me ages to get started and I’d get bored very quickly. However I know Sb has it’s entertaining qualities I’ve just never been good enough to see it

4. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    In my opinion skyblock is better. That has to do with me being a grinder and I never really understood factions. I was in a couple of factions and it was definitely nothing for me. Skyblock is easier to understand in my opinion. Even though I think both of the subservers can be addicting.

5. Ankh

Ankh
    I personally prefer Skyblock, however I don't really play it as much as I feel it's become too Factions-esque, since it's pretty much entirely based around spawners now. Not only do you need spawners if you even want a chance at being in the top 100 islands, it also flips the entire economy of the server on its head. I mean, why would I work to make a farm and level up my island when I can just go to a profit shop and make tens of thousands of dollars in literal seconds.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.