Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

SKYBLOCK ISLAND DUPLICATED!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saboru_, Jun 9, 2020.

?

If I hosted a "Simon Says" event for PayPal/Buycraft Prize. Will you attend?

1. YES, I'll join your discord! so I can get notified when it happens!

2. No. I don't listen to my mum. Let alone Simon tf?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Saboru_

Saboru_
    My former Island got duplicated and today we compare the two to see how similar the two islands are! If you would like to visit my old island It is on Skyblock Realm 1 | /is warp Frototz If you would like to visit the duplicated island it is on Skyblock Realm 2 | /is warp princezico

<!> Please don't attack, harass or bully PrinceZico as this video is only just for entertainment! In a matter of fact, I'm flattered that my idea/concept is good enough for someone to completely rebuild it! <!>

Please join "The Sab Squad" by subscribing and hitting that notification bell or by joining my discord server here! https://discord.gg/EjMphbW

Vosca likes this.
  2. Vosca

Vosca
    Hi!!
    Its me
    PrinceZico, damn i like the video already
    ooo me and
    Prisilla actually build it manually except that big tree, i never knew what schematica is until @katieistrash told and teach me what is it.
    but before i knew scheme i make an alt and stay there like almost everyday when i try to build my island :p
    the small island with sea lantern is really hard to build bcs i have to "alt+tab" to my alt and try to see the design with no fly.

Its Really an Amazing Island you have there!

Thanks,

Prince

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.